The Website is undergoing an upgrade

Come Back in 48 hours for the latest upgrade.

This message was printed on Friday, 22nd of January, 2021.

Three of a family suffocated to death in Mansehra due to gas leakage | GNN HD News

Three of a family suffocated to death in Mansehra due to gas leakage

Three of a family suffocated to death in Mansehra due to gas leakage
Mansehra: In an unfortunate incident, three people of a family lost their lives due to suffocation following a gas leakage in the room on Tuesday.

The family had turned on the gas heater in the room and slept. The heater later turned off due to low gas pressure, causing leakage.

The police have said that the bodies of the deceased have been handed over to the family.

Earlier this month, six members of a family died due to gas leak in Panu Road area of Mansehra.