Lahore: Gas leakage blast in a house claimed lives of four children here on Tuesday.
According to details, at least four children were killed and 12 others injured in a blast - reportedly caused by a gas leak - which ripped through house near Burki Road in Pangali Village.
As per rescue sources, the house was full of leaked gas and when someone lit a match stick to turn on the gas stove, it resulted in a blast. As a result the walls of the house collapsed in the street while walls and windowpanes of the nearby houses were also damaged.
The wounded were taken to Services and Mayo Hospital where they are undergoing treatment.
The condition of several injured is critical.