It is pertinent to note that despite the strict measures taken by the government, illegal immigration from the coast of Tunisia is increasing.


Tunis: About 40 Tunisian migrants were missing after setting off in a boat toward the Italy coast last week, the national guard said on Tuesday.
Tunisia is facing a migration crisis and has replaced Libya as a main departure point for people fleeing poverty and conflict in Africa and the Middle East in the hope of a better life in Europe.
National Guard video footage showed coast guard ships supported by aircraft searching for the missing people.
The Tunisian National Guard said in its statement that more information is being gathered about the people on board the boat, all of whom were trying to get to Italy illegally.
It is pertinent to note that despite the strict measures taken by the government, illegal immigration from the coast of Tunisia is increasing.
SOURCE: REUTERS

Apple squashes EU beef with new App Store rules
- 6 hours ago

How the Supreme Court remade religious liberty in the Christian right’s image
- 4 hours ago

Pakistan, Congo sign MoU to boost defence cooperation
- 14 hours ago

Why nonalcoholic wine is so expensive
- 4 hours ago

Four arrested in raid on Lahore's passport office
- 19 hours ago

The surprising way that America’s $40 trillion debt costs you
- 4 hours ago

Amazon’s drones will soon deliver to nearly 500 US cities and towns
- 6 hours ago

The women’s soccer league trying to fix fantasy sports
- 6 hours ago

Cuba has plenty of doctors. So why is its healthcare system collapsing?
- 4 hours ago

Trump’s latest assault on public lands
- 4 hours ago

Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 3 Pro are almost half off today
- 6 hours ago
England rout Pakistan to go one up in Test series
- 14 hours ago




