Local police say man who was carrying the bomb was killed and a passerby was injured in the incident late on Sunday,

Jerusalem: The armed wings of Hamas and Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility on Monday for a bomb blast near a synagogue in Tel Aviv that Israeli police and the Shin Bet intelligence agency described as a terrorist attack.
A man who was carrying the bomb was killed and a passerby was injured in the incident late on Sunday, according to police at the scene.
In their statement the Brigades added that their "martyrdom operations" inside Israel would return to the forefront as long as the "occupation's massacres and assassination policy continue" - an allusion to Israel's offensive in Gaza and the July 31 killing of Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran.
Israel has neither claimed nor denied responsibility for Haniyeh's death in the Iranian capital.
The war in Gaza began on Oct. 7 last year when Hamas gunmen stormed across the border into Israeli communities, killing around 1,200 people and abducting about 250 hostages according to Israeli tallies.
Israel's military campaign has since levelled wide swathes of the Gaza Strip and killed at least 40,000 people, according to the enclave's health authorities.
Sunday's explosion in Tel Aviv came about an hour after U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken arrived in Tel Aviv to push for a ceasefire in Gaza to end the 10-month-old war between Israel and Hamas.
Courtesy: Reuters

PM Shehbaz meets Zhejiang leadership, Punjab-Zhejiang sister province MoU signed
- a day ago

Democrats don’t need an autopsy to know what they did wrong
- 2 days ago

Security forces killed 11 indian backed militants during IBO in North Waziristan
- 10 hours ago

Field Marshal Asim Munir meets Iranian President, parliament speaker to discuss Iran-U.S. talks
- 2 days ago

PM Shehbaz leaves for China on four-day official visit
- 2 days ago

16 militants including two key commanders killed in successful security operation in Bannu
- 13 hours ago

The worst kind of cancer suddenly isn’t so scary anymore
- 2 days ago

Field Marshal Asim Munir meets Iranian Abbas Araghchi to discuss Iran-U.S. talks
- 2 days ago

Pakistan hopes to host next round of Iran-US Talks soon, says PM Shehbaz
- 13 hours ago

Deadly blast near Chaman railway crossing in Quetta kills 14, Including FC personnel
- 14 hours ago

Pakistan will soon march alongside China on the path of regional development,says PM Shehbaz
- 13 hours ago

Field Marshal Asim Munir’s Iran visit highly productive, encouraging progress Achieved: ISPR
- a day ago





