She says attacking the former CJP's vehicle was a cause of concern


Islamabad: The Foreign Office spokesperson Mumtaz Zahra-Baloch, has said that action would be taken against those who attacked former CJP Qazi Faez Isa's vehicle in London.
Addressing the weekly news briefing on Thursday, she regretted that attacking the former CJP's vehicle was a cause of concern. "Pakistan's embassy provides facilities to all the former chief justices during their foreign visits," she said.
Talking about the prime minister's foreign visit, she said PM Shehbaz Sharif was on a two-day visit to Qatar where he would hold the bilateral meetings with his counterpart and emir and discuss regional matters.
The spokesperson said PM Sharif was previously on a visit to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where he held meetings with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Sulman and Vietnam's counterpart.
Regarding BRICS, she said Pakistan expressed desire to join the group and came up to the standards for getting membership of the organisation.

Karachi imposes complete ban on heavy traffic for 11th, 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal
- 16 hours ago

Severe flooding in Punjab claims 33 Lives, affects over 2 million
- 19 minutes ago

Patriots releasing veteran S Peppers, source says
- 7 hours ago

NCAA, Venmo partner on college athlete abuse
- 7 hours ago

FIA arrests human smuggler with 6 Afghan nationals in Quetta
- 18 hours ago
Three dead as protesters set fire to council building in Indonesia
- 17 hours ago

Anthropic will start training its AI models on chat transcripts
- 8 hours ago

FBR issues new rules for online businesses
- 15 hours ago
Trump hints at further delay in TikTok’s sale deadline
- 16 hours ago

Kobo replaces Pocket with Instapaper on its e-readers in a free update
- 8 hours ago
PM Shehbaz arrives in Tianjin, China, for official visit
- 18 hours ago

US President Trump cancels visit to India
- 14 hours ago