PM said that terrorists who harmed lives and property of innocent citizens will pay heavy price


Islamabad: Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif, Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi, and Chairman Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Bilawal Bhutto Zardari Saturday have strongly condemned the explosion at the railway station in Quetta.
Shehbaz Sharif
Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif strongly condemned the explosion near Quetta railway station and directed to provide medical aid to the injured on a priority basis.
Shehbaz Sharif said that the terrorists who harmed the lives and property of innocent citizens will have to pay a heavy price. The government and the security forces are fully active in eradicating the monster of terrorism.
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari
PPP Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari expressed regret over the martyrdom of innocent citizens in the blast.
He condemned the blast and said: “I share in the grief of the families who lost their loved ones in the horrific blast, and better treatment of the injured in the blast”.
To be sure, those who target innocent citizens are beasts in human form, deserving of no exception, added Bilawal.
Zardari further said that the stance of the PPP on the fight against terrorism and extremism is the voice of the nation, and supports the initiative to uproot the terrorists and their facilitators.
Mohsin Naqvi
Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi strongly condemned the blast near Quetta railway station and expressed deep sorrow and regret over the loss of precious human lives.
Expressing his heartfelt sympathy and condolences to the families of the deceased, he said that terrorists who target innocent people do not deserve any concession. All sympathies go out to the bereaved families, however much the blast is to be condemned.
Mohsin Naqvi said that the enemy is doing these cowardly actions to create instability in Pakistan.
Hafiz Naeem-ur-Rehman
Amir Jamat-e-Islami (JI) Hafiz Naeem-ur-Rehman while condemning the Quetta blast said that 21 precious lives have been lost in the bomb blast at the railway station so far. It also raises serious questions about the security of the country.
He offered our heartfelt condolences to the affected families on this tragic incident. “We demand the government to ensure the restoration of law and order in Balochistan through immediate and concrete measures”.
It is pertinent to note that an explosion took place at the railway station in Quetta this morning, as a result of which 20 people were killed and more than 20 were injured.

Microsoft starts canceling Claude Code licenses
- 8 hours ago
WHO says Ebola risk high regionally, low worldwide
- 16 hours ago
Pakistan announces three-day public holiday to mark Eidul Azha
- 20 hours ago

This animal kills 100,000 people a year. Why can’t we stop it?
- 6 hours ago

Leaked images reveal Xbox Elite 3 controller
- 8 hours ago

Musk v. Altman proved that AI is led by the wrong people
- 8 hours ago

Dyson’s super-slim PencilWash just hit its best price to date for Memorial Day
- 8 hours ago
China's Xi, Russia's Putin praise ties at Beijing talks; energy in focus
- 21 hours ago

Apple’s accessibility features add more AI-powered processing
- 8 hours ago

Xbox fans want exclusives, more backward compatibility, and free online multiplayer
- 8 hours ago

MAGA’s favorite psychedelic
- 6 hours ago
PM reaffirms resolve to ensure success of CPEC next phase
- 16 hours ago



