Pakistan Cricket fans were shattered by the abrupt withdrawal of Kiwis.


New Zealand Cricket (NZC) Chief Executive David White has said that after receiving the "specific, credible threat" we had no choice but to leave Pakistan.
Mr White said that NZC and the BLACKCAPS had been very much looking forward to the Pakistan series but were faced with no option but to abandon the tour after receiving, on Friday, advice from the New Zealand government of a specific, credible threat.
Pakistan Cricket fans were shattered by the abrupt withdrawal of Kiwis.
The new statement released by New Zealand Cricket says, "while the general tenor of the threat was immediately shared with the PCB, specific details could not, and will not, be disclosed – privately or publicly."
The NZC, however, was grateful to the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for arranging the safe departure of the team.

How to take better photos of your pets
- 8 hours ago
Google’s Pixel 11 series pairs a little new hardware with a lot of new software
- 8 hours ago
Google is making the Pixel cameras better by making them worse
- 8 hours ago

Meet the man who spent $15K on Beyoncé tickets
- 6 hours ago

Microsoft’s Clippy-like Mico character is no longer the face of Copilot
- 2 days ago

Honor’s Robot Phone is better than a gimbal in a phone has any right to be
- 2 days ago

REVOO hosts C35 Series media meetup in Lahore, bringing families, creators and riders together
- 19 hours ago

It doesn’t have to be this hard to get divorced
- 6 hours ago

2K launches new studio to build its ‘next blockbuster sports franchise’
- 2 days ago

The fight over Flock and other ALPRs
- 2 days ago
The Pixel Tag is Google’s answer to the AirTag
- 8 hours ago

Polaroid’s tiny instant camera is $72 and includes a free pack of film
- 8 hours ago


