BTS’ Suga recovers from COVID-19
As per official statement, the K-POP star is currently recuperating while resting at home.


Seoul: Renowned K-POP band BTS’ member Min Yoongi aka Suga has made a full recovery from COVID-19, the management agency of music septet BigHit Music said on Monday.
BigHit entertainment has released a statement, while giving an update on Suga’s health.
As per official statement, the K-POP star is currently recuperating while resting at home.
Shortly after the statement, the artist also posted on Weverse saying “cleared from quarantine” with a laughing emoji.
Suga had been diagnosed with COVID-19 on December 24, 2021, following his return from the United States (US) on December 23.
The positive test results were said to have arrived during his self-quarantine, as the rapper had previously tested negative for COVID-19.
Aside from the 28-year-old rapper, other BTS members including RM and Jin have also tested positive for COVID-19.
The band is currently on a break over the holidays – their first time off since 2019.

Cuba has plenty of doctors. So why is its healthcare system collapsing?
- 2 days ago

The future of medicine is video games
- a day ago

Why nonalcoholic wine is so expensive
- 2 days ago

Indian airlines suffer around $2bn loss as Pakistan continues airspace closure
- a day ago

At least 13 Tunisians missing after migrant boat sinks off Tunisia, group says
- a day ago
PM takes notice of non-functionality of CT Coronary Angiography facility at PIMS
- a day ago

Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 3 Pro are almost half off today
- 2 days ago

How the Supreme Court remade religious liberty in the Christian right’s image
- 2 days ago

PM, Malaysian counterpart discuss regional developments
- a day ago

Trump’s latest assault on public lands
- 2 days ago

The week the data center backlash exploded
- 20 hours ago

The surprising way that America’s $40 trillion debt costs you
- 2 days ago








