Mexican media said the victims had had their throats cut, citing a local police report

Two Canadian citizens, a man and a woman, have been killed at the beach resort of Playa del Carmen on Mexico's Caribbean coast, authorities said on Tuesday.
The killings in the state of Quintana Roo follow the fatal shooting in January of two Canadians with criminal records in nearby Cancun.
A senior state official told Reuters the man, whose identity has not been made public, was wanted by Interpol.
"He was a not a tourist," the official said, adding that the man had been in hiding in Mexico for about four years.
Mexican media said the victims had had their throats cut, citing a local police report. The Quintana Roo attorney general's office said the two had suffered knife injuries, but did not immediately reply to requests for further comment.
Their bodies were found in local accommodation and a third person, a man, also was injured, the office said.
SOURCE: REUTERS

US and Iran begin nuclear talks in Geneva as threat of war looms, Khamenei warns Trump
- 21 hours ago

Credit card theft, penis injections, and other weird scandals from the 2026 Olympic Games
- 7 hours ago
Tarique Rahman sworn in as Bangladesh’s PM after landslide election victory
- 21 hours ago

How the left taught the right to hate white women
- 7 hours ago

Samsung ad confirms rumors of a useful S26 ‘privacy display’
- 9 hours ago

How to un-Big Tech your online life
- 9 hours ago
Australia, Ireland out of T20 World Cup as Zimbabwe qualify after washout
- 19 hours ago
Karachi AC survives petrol bomb assault in Lea Market
- 16 hours ago

Trump’s biggest war is one he almost never talks about
- 7 hours ago

Pakistan, Bangladesh vow to work for regional peace, stability
- 16 hours ago
Ramazan moon sighted in Saudi Arabia, UAE; first fast tomorrow
- 17 hours ago

Is Grindr Dead?
- 7 hours ago








