Aamir's son and daughter had decided to challenge the order of Judicial Magistrate.


Karachi: Sindh High Court (SHC) on Wednesday suspended the judicial magistrate’s orders for the exhumation and post-mortem of PTI lawmaker and TV host Aamir Liaquat Hussain's body to ascertain the cause of his death.
The court issued its directive after hearing an appeal against the judicial magistrate’s order filed by Aamir Hussain’s son and daughter.
The court suspended the judicial magistrate’s order until the next hearing of the appeal which will take place on June 29.
Earlier on Wednesday, Aamir’s family challenged the order of his autopsy in the Sindh High Court (SHC).
Former televangelist’s children had pleaded that they do not want an autopsy of their father and prayed the court to order the implementation of their plea.
The court had earlier made a two-member bench to hear the case on their application.
It is pertinent to mention here that on June 20, Judicial Magistrate in Karachi ordered the formation of a medical board for the post-mortem examination of former TV host and politician Aamir Liaquat.
A six-member medical board was formed for the exhumation of Aamir Liaquat’s body and to conduct an autopsy on the court’s orders.
The medical board headed by surgeon Samiya Syed was supposed to exhume Amir’s body on June 23 and conduct an autopsy to confirm if he died of natural reasons or was murdered.
The PTI dissident was found unconscious at his house situated in Khudadad Colony of the metropolis on June 9, according to his servant.
The 50-year-old was rushed to a hospital where he could not be resuscitated and was pronounced dead.

Deadly blast near Chaman railway crossing in Quetta kills 14, Including FC personnel
- 12 گھنٹے قبل

Security forces killed 11 indian backed militants during IBO in North Waziristan
- 8 گھنٹے قبل

Democrats don’t need an autopsy to know what they did wrong
- ایک دن قبل

Pakistan will soon march alongside China on the path of regional development,says PM Shehbaz
- 12 گھنٹے قبل

Field Marshal Asim Munir’s Iran visit highly productive, encouraging progress Achieved: ISPR
- ایک دن قبل

Field Marshal Asim Munir meets Iranian Abbas Araghchi to discuss Iran-U.S. talks
- 2 دن قبل

PM Shehbaz leaves for China on four-day official visit
- ایک دن قبل

Pakistan hopes to host next round of Iran-US Talks soon, says PM Shehbaz
- 12 گھنٹے قبل

The worst kind of cancer suddenly isn’t so scary anymore
- 2 دن قبل

Field Marshal Asim Munir meets Iranian President, parliament speaker to discuss Iran-U.S. talks
- ایک دن قبل

16 militants including two key commanders killed in successful security operation in Bannu
- 12 گھنٹے قبل

PM Shehbaz meets Zhejiang leadership, Punjab-Zhejiang sister province MoU signed
- ایک دن قبل






