The police say that despite reviewing several hours of footage of Shahzad Akbar's route to and from home, the suspect was not found


London: The case of throwing acid on the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader and former adviser to Imran Khan, Shahzad Akbar in Britain has been closed following lack of evidence.
Hertfordshire Police and intelligence officials have confirmed that the case has been closed due to lack of evidence.
The police say that despite reviewing several hours of footage of Shahzad Akbar's route to and from home, the suspect was not found.
In this regard, Shahzad Akbar said that the police can stop criminal proceedings, but he will take legal action.
Earlier on last week, PTI leader Shahzad held the Pakistan government responsible for the attack and announced legal action.
It is pertinent to note that Shahzad Akbar had complained of throwing acid near London on the evening of November 26 last year. He had also received a letter from the Pakistani authorities to provide information regarding Al-Qadir Trust Case.
T20 WC: Match between Pakistan, New Zealand cancelled because of rain
- 18 گھنٹے قبل

Baseus’ retractable, 6-in-1 travel adapter is on sale for its lowest price to date
- 7 گھنٹے قبل
'Special': Cunningham makes MVP case vs. Knicks
- 19 گھنٹے قبل
Pezeshkian says Iran will not bow to pressure amid US nuclear talks
- 15 گھنٹے قبل

Abxylute’s new Switch 2 controller prototype has one big problem
- 7 گھنٹے قبل

Mastodon is testing easier ways to get you started in the fediverse
- 7 گھنٹے قبل
CTD arrests female suicide bomber in Dera Ismail Khan
- 15 گھنٹے قبل

The Supreme Court just blew up Trump’s foreign policy
- 5 گھنٹے قبل
Pakistan, US desire to enhance economic cooperation
- 15 گھنٹے قبل
England captain Brook says a ‘shame’ if Pakistan players snubbed for Hundred competition
- 14 گھنٹے قبل

Why the western US is running out of water, in one chart
- 5 گھنٹے قبل
Altidore joins Westbrook in OKC for Soccer group
- 19 گھنٹے قبل









