Prime Minister Netanyahu is unlikely to appear in the court cases


Tel Aviv: After Hezbollah attacked Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's residence last month, he moved his office from the top floor to the basement.
Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu postponed his son's wedding for an indefinite period due to the fear of Hezbollah attacks.
According to Israeli media, Prime Minister Netanyahu is unlikely to appear in the court cases.
Earlier, Israeli Prime Minister Binjamin Netanyahu acknowledged the pager device explosions in Lebanon and the attack on Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah.
According to an Israeli news website, Netanyahu said Israel was behind the blasts on Hezbollah's communications device and the attacks on Nasrallah.
This is the first time an Israeli official has claimed responsibility for the pager attacks in Lebanon.
Netanyahu acknowledged the attacks at the first Israeli cabinet meeting today after sacking the defense minister last week.
The Israeli prime minister told cabinet members that he had insisted on the strikes, while the former defense minister was against the strikes.
It is pertinent to note that on September 17, explosions occurred in pager devices in different areas of Lebanon, as a result of which many people were killed and thousands were injured.
Air Chief Marshal Sidhu visits Türkiye, holds high-level meetings with defence leadership
- 3 hours ago

How to prepare for a huge disaster when you live in a tiny apartment
- 14 hours ago

Hopeful for Iran deal, in constant contact with Pakistan: Marco Rubio
- 20 minutes ago
CDF Syed Asim Munir departs for Iran on official visit
- 2 hours ago

PM Shehbaz to visit China on four-day official visit from Saturday
- 5 hours ago

The most important election is the one most Americans skip
- 14 hours ago
US releases second batch of government declassified UFO files
- an hour ago
Pakistan seeks breakthrough in US-Iran peace talks
- an hour ago

Our national parks are struggling
- 14 hours ago
PCB announces squad for ODI series against Australia
- 5 hours ago

Volvo teases a new affordable EV to replace discontinued EX30
- 16 hours ago

Elon Musk lost his case against Sam Altman
- 16 hours ago



