Bodies were sent in 15 ambulances


Dera Ghazi Khan: The bodies of nine Punjabi passengers who were killed in Balochistan after checking their identity cards were received at the Balochistan-Punjab border and sent to their native areas.
According to Commissioner DG Khan Ashfaq Ahmed, the bodies of those who were brutally martyred after being taken off buses in Zhob district were received by Deputy Commissioner Dera Ghazi Khan Muhammad Usman Khalid, along with Commandant Asad Chandia, after which the bodies have been sent to their native areas.
The Deputy Commissioner said that the bodies were sent in 15 ambulances, with a government officer in each ambulance.
According to the administration, the martyred belong to Lahore, Gujarat, Khanewal, Gujranwala, Lodhran, Dera Ghazi Khan, and Muzaffargarh.
The administration stated that the two brothers, Jaber and Usman, belonged to the Dunyapur tehsil of Lodhran. Both brothers were coming from Balochistan to attend their father's funeral. They were taken off the bus in front of the women and children of the house and taken to the mountains and killed. Now, three funerals will be held together from one house.
Muhammad Irfan belonged to DG Khan, Sabir Gujranwala, Muhammad Asif Muzaffargarh, and Ghulam Saeed belonged to Khanewal, Muhammad Junaid was from Lahore, Muhammad Bilal was from Attock, and Bilawal was from Gujarat.
Sabir used to work at a food center in Balochistan. He was the sole breadwinner of the family and had been working in Balochistan for 15 years. He has 4 children, and the eldest son is 14 years old. Sabir from Gujranwala is also among the deceased, who is a resident of the Saib area of Wahindu.
According to the administration, the Dera Ghazi Khan Border Military Police will transport the bodies to their native areas.
It is pertinent to note that on the night of July 10 and 11, Fitna-ul-Hindustan terrorists kidnapped at least 9 passengers on two passenger buses going from Quetta to Lahore after checking their identity cards and then shot them dead.
The Balochistan Liberation Front, a banned organization affiliated with Fitna-ul-Hindustan, claimed responsibility for the attack. The organization’s spokesperson said that they killed these 9 passengers after blocking the highway between Musakhel-Mukhtar and Khajuri.
Punjab Chief Minister Maryam Nawaz strongly condemned the attack by Fitna-ul-Hindustan terrorists on a bus coming from Quetta to Punjab and expressed deep sorrow over the martyrdom of innocent passengers.

Cuba has plenty of doctors. So why is its healthcare system collapsing?
- 15 hours ago

Amazon’s drones will soon deliver to nearly 500 US cities and towns
- 17 hours ago

The surprising way that America’s $40 trillion debt costs you
- 15 hours ago

PM, Malaysian counterpart discuss regional developments
- 5 hours ago
PM takes notice of non-functionality of CT Coronary Angiography facility at PIMS
- 5 hours ago

Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 3 Pro are almost half off today
- 17 hours ago

The future of medicine is video games
- 6 hours ago

Why nonalcoholic wine is so expensive
- 15 hours ago

At least 13 Tunisians missing after migrant boat sinks off Tunisia, group says
- 5 hours ago

Indian airlines suffer around $2bn loss as Pakistan continues airspace closure
- 7 hours ago

How the Supreme Court remade religious liberty in the Christian right’s image
- 15 hours ago

Trump’s latest assault on public lands
- 15 hours ago









