The man arrested for allegedly throwing a sex toy onto the court during last week's Dream-Valkyries game faces charges of disorderly conduct, public indecency/indecent exposure and criminal trespass, according to law enforcement records.

Published 24 دن قبل on اگست 6 2025، 6:00 صبح
By Web Desk

Police in College Park, Georgia, told ESPN they arrested Delbert Carver on Saturday after he allegedly threw a sex toy onto the court during last Tuesday's Golden State Valkyries-Atlanta Dream game at Gateway Center Arena.
Carver, 23, faces counts of disorderly conduct, public indecency/indecent exposure and criminal trespass, according to law enforcement records. Records show he was booked into Clayton County Jail at 7:42 p.m. He was released late Sunday on an undisclosed bond.
Carver's next potential court date has not been set, and the Clayton County court system website lists the case's status as "pending."
Carver was allegedly at the game with friends, according to the police affidavit, when the sex toy was thrown on to the court.
In the affidavit, Carver allegedly told police "this was supposed to be a joke and this joke [was] supposed to go viral."
The WNBA said Saturday that an arrest had been made in the case.
"The safety and well-being of everyone in our arenas is a top priority for our league. Objects of any kind thrown onto the court or in the seating area can pose a safety risk for players, game officials, and fans," the WNBA wrote in its statement. "In line with WNBA Arena Security Standards, any fan who intentionally throws an object onto the court will be immediately ejected and face a minimum one-year ban in addition to being subject to arrest and prosecution by local authorities."
A second sex toy was thrown onto the court Friday during the third quarter of the Valkyries' game at the Chicago Sky. When asked by ESPN if an arrest had been made or an incident report filed in the Sky-Valkyries matter, Chicago police responded by email Monday that "we don't see a call of service for that incident."
Carver, 23, faces counts of disorderly conduct, public indecency/indecent exposure and criminal trespass, according to law enforcement records. Records show he was booked into Clayton County Jail at 7:42 p.m. He was released late Sunday on an undisclosed bond.
Carver's next potential court date has not been set, and the Clayton County court system website lists the case's status as "pending."
Carver was allegedly at the game with friends, according to the police affidavit, when the sex toy was thrown on to the court.
In the affidavit, Carver allegedly told police "this was supposed to be a joke and this joke [was] supposed to go viral."
The WNBA said Saturday that an arrest had been made in the case.
"The safety and well-being of everyone in our arenas is a top priority for our league. Objects of any kind thrown onto the court or in the seating area can pose a safety risk for players, game officials, and fans," the WNBA wrote in its statement. "In line with WNBA Arena Security Standards, any fan who intentionally throws an object onto the court will be immediately ejected and face a minimum one-year ban in addition to being subject to arrest and prosecution by local authorities."
A second sex toy was thrown onto the court Friday during the third quarter of the Valkyries' game at the Chicago Sky. When asked by ESPN if an arrest had been made or an incident report filed in the Sky-Valkyries matter, Chicago police responded by email Monday that "we don't see a call of service for that incident."

Migrant boat from Gambia capsizes near Mauritania
- 10 hours ago

MLB Power Rankings: Where every team stands as final month approaches
- 10 hours ago

Severe flood risk in Ravi River as NDMA sounds alarm
- 9 hours ago
Trump admin moves to limit visa duration for students, journalists
- 5 hours ago
.jpg&w=3840&q=75)
Flour prices soar nationwide, Karachi hit hardest
- 4 hours ago

GameDay Kickoff: Expectations for Jeremiah Smith, LSU-Clemson and more ahead of Week 1
- 10 hours ago

Türkiye cuts all trade ties with Israel
- 7 hours ago

NDMA issues high alert as major flood threat looms over lower Indus
- 6 hours ago

Rescue underway as Punjab floods kill 28
- 6 hours ago
ADB announces $3m emergency aid for Pakistan’s flood victims
- 7 hours ago
PM Shehbaz to visit China from Aug 30 to Sept 4
- 5 hours ago
Tragedy strikes polish air show: F-16 jet crashes, pilot dies
- 10 hours ago
You May Like
Trending