Advertisement
Pakistan

FC Headquarters Suicide Blast: All three attackers confirmed to be Afghan nationals

Over 100 suspects have been interrogated so far, and footage showing the attackers’ movement from Rehman Baba graveyard to the FC Headquarters has also been obtained: officials

GNN Web Desk
Published ایک گھنٹہ قبل on نومبر 30 2025، 3:14 شام
By Web Desk
FC Headquarters Suicide Blast: All three attackers confirmed to be Afghan nationals

Peshawar: The investigation into the suicide bombings at the Federal Constabulary (FC) headquarters in the provincial capital Peshawar has been launched.

According to details, investigative officials said that NADRA has confirmed the Afghan nationality of all three attackers involved in the FC headquarters attack; however, NADRA has not yet received further information about the attackers.

Investigators stated that more than 100 suspects have been questioned so far in connection with the blast. Footage showing the attackers’ movement from Rehman Baba graveyard to the Federal Constabulary headquarters has also been obtained.

Officials further said that the investigation team is searching for the facilitators. The suicide bombers did not have any mobile phones in use on the day of the attack.

It is noteworthy that on November 24, suicide bombings occurred at the Federal Constabulary (FC) headquarters, resulting in the martyrdom of three FC personnel, while all three attackers were killed.

Later, the police registered an FIR of the terrorist attack on the Federal Constabulary headquarters Peshawar with the Counter Terrorism Department (CTD).

According to police, the case was filed under terrorism charges against unknown terrorists on the complaint of local SHO Abdullah Jalal.

Advertisement