At the order of President Donald Trump, the first batch was made public on May 8

Reuters: The US Defense Department on Friday released a second batch of previously classified files on alleged unidentified flying objects (UFO) sightings, including references to people reporting unexplained green orbs, discs and fireballs.
At the order of President Donald Trump, the first batch was made public on May 8.
He is the latest president to release US government reports on unidentified flying objects, a disclosure process that began in the late 1970s.
“It’s time the American people see it for themselves,” he said in a statement.
One of the 222 files released on Friday contains 116 pages of documentation relating to a series of reported sightings and investigations in a top secret facility in Sandia, New Mexico, from 1948 to 1950.
“This file contains 209 sightings of ‘green orbs’, ‘discs’, and ‘fireballs’ reported near the military base,” the Defense Department said.
Experts said the first batch contained new videos of known sightings but gave no conclusive evidence of alien technology or extraterrestrial life.

Exclusive: Jonah Peretti explains why he sold BuzzFeed
- 16 گھنٹے قبل

The most important election is the one most Americans skip
- 14 گھنٹے قبل
Pakistan seeks breakthrough in US-Iran peace talks
- ایک گھنٹہ قبل

Volvo teases a new affordable EV to replace discontinued EX30
- 16 گھنٹے قبل
CDF Syed Asim Munir departs for Iran on official visit
- 2 گھنٹے قبل

How to prepare for a huge disaster when you live in a tiny apartment
- 14 گھنٹے قبل
Air Chief Marshal Sidhu visits Türkiye, holds high-level meetings with defence leadership
- 3 گھنٹے قبل

Elon Musk lost his case against Sam Altman
- 16 گھنٹے قبل

Hopeful for Iran deal, in constant contact with Pakistan: Marco Rubio
- 17 منٹ قبل

PM Shehbaz to visit China on four-day official visit from Saturday
- 5 گھنٹے قبل
PCB announces squad for ODI series against Australia
- 5 گھنٹے قبل

Our national parks are struggling
- 14 گھنٹے قبل



