According to the police officials, case charge number 20 was registered on February 18 at 4:30pm.

Karachi: A case of attack on Karachi Police Office (KPO) was registered in Counter Terrorism Department (CTD) police station on Saturday.
The case had been registered in the complaint of the Saddar police station’s Station House Officer (SHO) against the three attackers, absconding accused and facilitators. The case included terrorism, murder and attempted murder, among other provisions.
According to the text of the case, the SHO said that the attack was reported at 7:15pm via wireless. Responding to which he reached the spot at 7:20pm and called for a team. The operation was arranged against the terrorists under the supervision of Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Irfan Baloch.
It had been said in the case that three terrorists were involved in the attack. One of the terrorists were killed in retaliation on the fourth floor, the other blew himself up on the third floor while the third one was also killed in retaliation on the roof.
The killed terrorists were also wearing suicide jackets, their organs have been found.
According to the police officials, case charge number 20 was registered on February 18 at 4:30pm.
The text of the case stated that four rangers and policemen were martyred in the attack, while 18 people were injured.
It said that the banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) claimed the responsibility of the attack through social media.
The text added, “The terrorists entered by cutting the wire installed at the rear wall of the family quarters built near the Saddar police line”.
Three terrorists reached the police line in a car who were accompanied by two terrorists riding a bike. The motorcyclists pointed out the KPO to the terrorists in a car.
Five hand grenades and two suicide jackets were recovered from the terrorists which were defused.

From a famed Russian basketball academy to Provo, Egor Demin is dialed in
- 14 hours ago

Yale’s new smart lock can match your Google Nest doorbell
- 2 hours ago

NBA play-in tournament 2025: Schedule, standings, format
- 41 minutes ago

PSL X anthem ‘X Dekho’ unveiled
- 10 hours ago

Self-driving taxis coming to Dubai by 2026, says RTA
- 13 hours ago

Bueckers, Betts, Booker among Wooden finalists
- 41 minutes ago

Google discontinues Nest Protect smoke alarm and Nest x Yale door lock
- 2 hours ago

Judge dismisses Samsung’s smart ring lawsuit against Oura
- 2 hours ago

First Alert’s new smart smoke alarm is meant to be a Google Nest Protect replacement
- 2 hours ago

What's going on with Rafael Devers? Putting his historic strikeout streak into context
- 41 minutes ago

Naqvi briefs PM Shehbaz on security, others issues
- 10 hours ago

US tariff hikes may slow global growth: Russian central bank
- 9 hours ago