Awais Leghari added that efforts are being made to reduce the loss caused by electricity theft compared to last year


Multan: Federal Energy Minister Awais Laghari Monday said that electricity theft will not be tolerated, therefore the plan of prepaid electricity meters is under consideration.
Talking to the media in Multan, the Federal Minister for Energy stated that just like the phone has a prepaid system, there should be a similar meter as well.
Awais Leghari added that efforts are being made to reduce the loss caused by electricity theft compared to last year, as electricity theft is not tolerable.
He also said that measures are being taken to reduce electricity theft. The measures are in progress to provide facilities to electricity consumers. The problems faced by the power sector will be resolved.
The Federal Minister of Energy further stated that the relief of Rs45 billion would be delivered to the common man. The electricity distribution companies are in discussion.
Awais continued that the capacity payment has doubled due to the decrease in the value of the rupee. In one year, the electricity prices will be reduced considerably. In 1-1.5 weeks there will be a visit to the companies of Sindh and Balochistan.

Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 3 Pro are almost half off today
- a day ago
PM takes notice of non-functionality of CT Coronary Angiography facility at PIMS
- 11 hours ago

PM, Malaysian counterpart discuss regional developments
- 11 hours ago

How the Supreme Court remade religious liberty in the Christian right’s image
- 21 hours ago

Why nonalcoholic wine is so expensive
- 21 hours ago

Cuba has plenty of doctors. So why is its healthcare system collapsing?
- 21 hours ago

The future of medicine is video games
- 12 hours ago

Amazon’s drones will soon deliver to nearly 500 US cities and towns
- a day ago

Trump’s latest assault on public lands
- 21 hours ago

The surprising way that America’s $40 trillion debt costs you
- 21 hours ago

At least 13 Tunisians missing after migrant boat sinks off Tunisia, group says
- 10 hours ago

Indian airlines suffer around $2bn loss as Pakistan continues airspace closure
- 13 hours ago








