So far, 313,000 individuals have completed their registration for next year's Hajj

Published 10 months ago on Jul 10th 2025, 7:05 pm
By Web Desk

(Web Desk): The deadline for Hajj 2026 registration has been extended by two days.
According to Spokesperson of the Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Haromy Muhammad Umar Butt, the registration will now continue by Friday through designated banks and the Ministry's online portal.
He said this decision was made in response to requests from intending pilgrims to keep the registration process open until Friday. He said so far, 313,000 individuals have completed their registration for next year's Hajj. The expenses and other terms and conditions for Hajj 2026 will be issued separately in accordance with the official Hajj policy.

Hopeful for Iran deal, in constant contact with Pakistan: Marco Rubio
- an hour ago

Volvo teases a new affordable EV to replace discontinued EX30
- 16 hours ago
Pakistan seeks breakthrough in US-Iran peace talks
- 2 hours ago
US releases second batch of government declassified UFO files
- 2 hours ago

Elon Musk lost his case against Sam Altman
- 16 hours ago

The most important election is the one most Americans skip
- 14 hours ago

PM Shehbaz to visit China on four-day official visit from Saturday
- 6 hours ago

Our national parks are struggling
- 14 hours ago
CDF Syed Asim Munir departs for Iran on official visit
- 3 hours ago
PCB announces squad for ODI series against Australia
- 6 hours ago

How to prepare for a huge disaster when you live in a tiny apartment
- 14 hours ago
Air Chief Marshal Sidhu visits Türkiye, holds high-level meetings with defence leadership
- 4 hours ago
You May Like
Trending






