Gilgit: Sajid Ali Sadpara, who is the son of late mountaineer Ali Sadapara, has successfully summit world’s second highest peak K2 earlier today.

According to details, Sajid Ali Sadpara along with his companions Elia Saikaly and Pasang Sherpa were able to climb K2 while they were on a mission to search bodies of Muhammad Ali Sadpara, John Snori and Juan Pablo Mohr who went missing earlier this year on K2 expedition. Their bodies were found by Sajid Sadpara on Monday.
Taking to Twitter, the young mountaineer said that after scaling K2, they are working on body recovery of Muhammad Ali Sadpara, John Snori and Juan Pablo Mohr.
“Last few days have been challenging and lucky for us all, high up in the mountains. With whole nation waiting and looking to hear about search and recovery of their hero #AliSadpara. We are lucky enough to find the bodies of my companions from secure and preserve it at a safe location for further possibilities. Being at a very technical and dangerous slope, retrieving it in first place is challenging,” Sajid wrote on twitter adding,
“In order to honour my father #AliSadpara and lost companions,I have once again set my foot on the summit of K2 this morning at 8:10am. I am securing bodies of fallen climbers to a safe place and instant retrieval from above bottleneck is not possible without endangering many lives,” he said.
Sajid Sadpara went on to say that the possibility of retrieving bodies without further damages and risking lives would be done at later stage after consulting families and experts.
“I am thankful to whole nation for their love and prayers. I request everyone at K2 not to share any photo/video of the bodies, as it’s very painful for all families and friends,” he concluded.
secure and preserve it at a safe location for further possibilities. Being at a very technical and dangerous slope, retrieving it in first place is challenging. In order to honour my father #AliSadpara and lost companions,I have once again set my foot on the summit of K2 this 2/n
— Sajid Ali Sadpara (@sajid_sadpara) July 28, 2021
stage after consulting families and experts. I am thankful to whole nation for their love and prayers. I request everyone at K2 not to share any photo/video of the bodies, as it’s very painful for all families and friends. #MissionSadpara #K2Search #HonourAliSadpara pic.twitter.com/siBfU7njoV
— Sajid Ali Sadpara (@sajid_sadpara) July 28, 2021
The body of mountaineer Muhammad Ali Sadpara was finally retrieved from 300 meters beneath the bottle neck of K2, Alpine Club of Pakistan disclosed Monday.
Ali Sadpara began his journey to summit K2 in February this year, but had gone missing. The rescue operation had failed to find the missing mountaineer.
PM takes notice of non-functionality of CT Coronary Angiography facility at PIMS
- a day ago

PM, Malaysian counterpart discuss regional developments
- a day ago

Cuba has plenty of doctors. So why is its healthcare system collapsing?
- 2 days ago

Samsung’s Galaxy Buds 3 Pro are almost half off today
- 2 days ago

Indian airlines suffer around $2bn loss as Pakistan continues airspace closure
- 2 days ago

How the Supreme Court remade religious liberty in the Christian right’s image
- 2 days ago

Trump’s latest assault on public lands
- 2 days ago

The surprising way that America’s $40 trillion debt costs you
- 2 days ago

Why nonalcoholic wine is so expensive
- 2 days ago

The future of medicine is video games
- 2 days ago

The week the data center backlash exploded
- 21 hours ago

At least 13 Tunisians missing after migrant boat sinks off Tunisia, group says
- a day ago






