COVID-19: Sindh restricts unvaccinated citizens from using public transport
Karachi: Sindh government Saturday decided to restrict unvaccinated people from travelling on public transport, starting September 15 in a bid to contain the spread of COVID-19 in country.


In an official statement, the Sindh transport minister said that people who are not vaccinated against coronavirus will not be allowed to travel in the vehicles dedicated for the educational institutions, starting September 30.
“After September 15, those who have not been vaccinated against the coronavirus will not be allowed to use vehicles carrying employees of any office,”the statement added.
In addition, unvaccinated people visiting or working at malls, hotels, restaurants, won’t be allowed after September 30.
Meanwhile, only fully vaccinated people will be allowed on motorways and highways after October 31.
Earlier on August 24, Federal Minister for Planning Asad Umar had said those who have not been fully vaccinated against coronavirus will not be allowed to use public transport from October 15.
The recent restriction was announced after the daily death toll from the deadly virus soared to a four-month high.

The rise of the progressive billionaire candidate
- 21 hours ago

Does Trump Mobile know how many stripes are on the American flag?
- a day ago

The sublime, feral pleasure of Girl Dinner Diaries
- 21 hours ago

Bose’s new Lifestyle Ultra speakers are now available
- a day ago
Pakistan announces three-day public holiday to mark Eidul Azha
- 12 hours ago
China's Xi, Russia's Putin praise ties at Beijing talks; energy in focus
- 13 hours ago
Bangladesh sweep series v Pakistan despite Rizwan defiance
- 13 hours ago
PM reaffirms resolve to ensure success of CPEC next phase
- 7 hours ago

You have more time than you think. Here are 5 science-backed ways to find it
- 21 hours ago

Photos reveal strange sea creatures that scientists have never seen before
- 21 hours ago
WHO says Ebola risk high regionally, low worldwide
- 7 hours ago

Trump’s brazen plan for a $1.7 billion slush fund
- 21 hours ago




