The PTI central president says the Supreme Court gave the government one last chance for talks and clarified the constitutional limits, and If the government violates the order this time, disqualification is inevitable


Lahore: Chaudhry Parvez Elahi, a former Chief Minister of Punjab and a member of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) party, stated that no candidate from the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) should expect to receive a ticket for the upcoming elections in Punjab. According to Elahi, this is the reason why the PML-N chose to boycott the elections. Elahi made these comments after performing Eid-ul-Fitr prayers on Saturday.
Elahi criticized Maulana Fazlur Rehman's recent press conference, which included remarks against the Chief Justice, judiciary, all judges, and Imran Khan. He stated that Rehman's comments were irresponsible and unacceptable. Elahi was surprised that Rehman, who was previously eager for elections, was now presenting strong opposition to them.
Elahi believed that the PML-N was concerned that nobody would want to associate themselves with the party by accepting a PML-N ticket. He claimed that the PML-N's defeat in the upcoming elections was inevitable, and that it made no difference whether the party boycotted the elections or not.
Elahi further commented on the issue of the elections, stating that they cannot be stopped unless the Constitution is amended with a two-thirds majority. He emphasized that the issue was constitutional, and should be addressed constitutionally. He also believed that negotiations between political parties could only take place within constitutional limits.
Elahi noted that Imran Khan had never refused negotiations on the election, and that the government was being misrepresented. He hoped that negotiations could take place between Ayaz Sadiq and Fawad Chaudhry, and that something positive could come from it.
Elahi opined that the Supreme Court gave the government one last chance for talks and clarified the constitutional limits. If the government violated the order this time, disqualification was inevitable.

PM Shehbaz meets Zhejiang leadership, Punjab-Zhejiang sister province MoU signed
- a day ago

PM Shehbaz leaves for China on four-day official visit
- a day ago

Deadly blast near Chaman railway crossing in Quetta kills 14, Including FC personnel
- 11 hours ago

Field Marshal Asim Munir meets Iranian President, parliament speaker to discuss Iran-U.S. talks
- a day ago

The worst kind of cancer suddenly isn’t so scary anymore
- 2 days ago

Pakistan hopes to host next round of Iran-US Talks soon, says PM Shehbaz
- 10 hours ago

Security forces killed 11 indian backed militants during IBO in North Waziristan
- 7 hours ago

Pakistan will soon march alongside China on the path of regional development,says PM Shehbaz
- 10 hours ago

Field Marshal Asim Munir’s Iran visit highly productive, encouraging progress Achieved: ISPR
- a day ago

Field Marshal Asim Munir meets Iranian Abbas Araghchi to discuss Iran-U.S. talks
- a day ago

Democrats don’t need an autopsy to know what they did wrong
- a day ago

16 militants including two key commanders killed in successful security operation in Bannu
- 10 hours ago






