Firefighters were climbing through the rubble searching for survivors in light snow.


Yunnan: Eight people have been killed while many of them remain tucked in debris after a horrible landslide struck China's province today (Monday).
According to the details, at least 47 people from 18 households were missing. Meanwhile, eight of the missing people had been found dead.
As rescue operations continued in freezing temperatures, the National Health Commission (NHC) said that another two people were hospitalized amid to injuries.
The landslide hit two villages in the southwestern city of Zhao tong covering houses in brown mountain of a hill.
The mountain just collapsed, dozens were buried. Many people were buried under the rubble. Officials said that China dispatched nearly 1,000 rescue workers to the scene, along with nearly 200 rescue vehicles.
Firefighters were climbing through the rubble searching for survivors in light snow. It was not clear what had triggered the landslide.
Chinese Vice Premier Zhang was informing a workgroup to the site to guide rescue works.

ABC sues the FCC over Trump and Carr’s campaign of threats
- 6 hours ago

Pakistan, Syria agree to strengthen bilateral cooperation
- 18 hours ago

Google’s Pet Memory forgot who my cats are
- 6 hours ago

2025 GOTY Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 is down to $33
- 6 hours ago

Flock cameras are everywhere — and people really, really hate them
- 4 hours ago

The Analogue Pocket gets a Supreme makeover in red or gold
- 6 hours ago

The Florida primary from hell
- 4 hours ago

Comcast is turning millions of its routers into motion detectors
- 6 hours ago

Firefox’s Smart Window promises a better AI browser
- 6 hours ago

Oops! My cat is an iPad kid
- 6 hours ago

The Verge Guide to Pets
- 6 hours ago
Imran Khan transferred to Shifa International Hospital from Adiala Jail
- 9 hours ago



