Religious affairs minister says all applications received from November 18 until Tuesday have been accepted

Islamabad: The Ministry of Religious Affairs has decided to extend the application submission deadline till December 10 after receiving fewer applications as the previous deadline was set to end today.
A spokesperson for the religious affairs ministry said in a statement that more than 54,000 applications have been received from across the country so far but the number is yet too low allotted as per the hajj policy.
Religious Affairs Minister Chaudhry Salik Hussain confirmed that all Hajj applications submitted under the government scheme have been approved.
The minister announced that all applications received from November 18 until Tuesday have been accepted.
Additionally, applications under the Sponsorship Scheme were approved without needing a ballot.

The rise of the progressive billionaire candidate
- 2 hours ago

The sublime, feral pleasure of Girl Dinner Diaries
- 2 hours ago

You have more time than you think. Here are 5 science-backed ways to find it
- 2 hours ago

Photos reveal strange sea creatures that scientists have never seen before
- 2 hours ago
Security forces kill 22 Khwarij in North Waziristan
- 11 hours ago

Trump’s brazen plan for a $1.7 billion slush fund
- 2 hours ago
Pakistan, nine other countries condemn Israeli assaults against aid flotilla
- 17 hours ago

Does Trump Mobile know how many stripes are on the American flag?
- 4 hours ago
PM reaffirms resolve to defend Pakistan’s sovereignty, territorial integrity
- 11 hours ago
Explosions heard in Iran's Qeshm island due to disposal of enemy ammunition
- 16 hours ago

AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon team up to eliminate coverage dead zones
- 4 hours ago

Bose’s new Lifestyle Ultra speakers are now available
- 4 hours ago







